About this opportunity
We are looking for an Agile Lead to join the Digital Transformation Office to support strategic business project teams on their agile transformation journey, scaling up and out through the organization as a catalyst for change and improvement, unlocking value and delivering significant business impact!
What you will do
- Support an Agile Coach on a large project or work independently with one or more Use Cases
- With a focus on Scrum, guide, coach, and train teams on the use of Agile practices, principles, frameworks, and how to self-manage / self-organize
- Assess the Agile Maturity of teams and organizations and coach them to higher levels of maturity
- Remove impediments or guide the teams on how to remove impediments
- Support in creating a trusted and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution or being judged, with an emphasis on problem solving
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Support and coach the Product Owners, especially with respect to refining and maintaining the product backlog
- Collaborate with other agile leads and Agile Coaches to contribute to strategic OKRs and improve Agile WoW and practices in the DTO.
You will bring
- Previous real-world experience working as a Scrum Master / Agile Lead
- A good understanding of the Agile Mentality, experience working with multiple teams from a diverse set of backgrounds as well as knowledge and experience of Scrum and Kanban
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Strong communication and mentoring skills
- Very good English language skills.
- Scrum Master certification
- Project Management experience
- Experience using JIRA.
What’s in it for you?
Apart from the opportunity to work on projects that impact the whole of Ericsson, we also think the following makes this an exciting opportunity:
- Work-life balance
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits (pension plan, insurance, medical coverage, lunch vouchers, career path, work hybrid mode - we do give our employees the time flexibility! and more)
- Agile and modern ways of working
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Come join our #TeamEricsson. Feel free to apply and include a resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. We encourage you to apply!
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact us:
Hiring manager: Agile Coach Lead
Recruiter: Justyna Gnatowska ([email protected])
Location: Sweden, Stockholm
Kindly note that we do not accept applications sent via e-mail
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.